2011/09/01

NEWS-Date of winx club season 5



"A few sites I’ve found claim season five will begin in Italy this fall. An article from Entertainment & Licensing magazine mentioned “another production” (un’altra produzione) that would “emerge in 2011.” Assuming it was talking about season five, that may be our confirmation. I haven’t seen anything about the" fall time frame, so we’ll call that a rumor for now·"-
 the strange line "…le Winx dovranno affrontare la catastrofe petrolifera di New Orleans…" has been flying around the internet for days, what does this mean? in my opinion, seeing as this is a fantasy show, the plot thats found will "destroy" the fantasy in said show, what do YOU think about it? we`ll keep you on the latest.
article found on:
http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/2011-a-magical-year/

4 comments:

Music lover... said...

Orleans oil cthastrhope? ew.

Zoey Yau said...

I've watched every single episode and the two movies of Winx club and now I totally believe in fairies I really want to know when season five is coming out because I watch it on my favourite app I tube list because season 4&5 aren't on tv.

Zoey Yau said...

What happens to Layla's boyfriend Nabu

Anonymous said...

Hi I am a fairy,I have a power of fire,my fairy level is believix and I am a student of one fairy school.

Post a Comment